So if you’re into healthy recipes then you probably already know about these bad boys, if you haven’t, then wow do I have a treat for you! I first found this recipe on Blogilates and I love it, it’s so quick and simple but it tastes just like real pancakes without the guilt laden ingredients. Just to add: you don’t need any weird farmer’s market substances for these beauties, just 2 eggs and a banana! Perfecto!
Makes around 5 small-medium pancakes
1. Beat together 2 eggs and mash a ripe banana, mix.
2. Heat a frying pan to medium heat and add a dash of oil or cooking spray
3. Add about a fifth of the mix, more or less depending on the size you like your pancakes.
4. Fry them as normal pancakes and enjoy them for a laid back, but nutritious breakfast.
Optional: You can add extras to the mix if you like such as chocolate chips, cinnamon or raisins. In the pictures I added peanut butter, honey and fresh fruit to serve!
- Clean Banana Pancakes (slendergrapefruit.wordpress.com)